- SPV Speciality Foods LLP (herein after referred to as ‘SPV’) welcomes you to its website and looks forward to a meaningful interaction with you.
- SPV respects your right to privacy. Any personal information that you share with us, like your name, date of birth, address, marital status, telephone number, credit card particulars and the like, shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential.
- SPV assures you that your personal information shall not be used/disclosed by it, save for the purpose of doing the intended business with you, or if required to be disclosed under the due process of law.
- SPV assures you that in the event of your personal information being shared with its subsidiaries, business associates etc., such sharing of information shall be for the purpose of doing the intended business with you.
- SPV reserves its rights to collect, analyse and disseminate aggregate site usage patterns of all its visitors with a view to enhancing services to its visitors. This includes sharing the information with its subsidiaries, and business associates as a general business practice.
- In the course of its business SPV may hold on-line contests and surveys as permitted by law and it reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected to enhance its services to the visitors. This shall also include sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy issues, please do not hesitate to contact SPV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- While SPV assures you that it will do its best to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information, it shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorised persons consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
- Cookies :- To personalise your experience on our website or to support one of our promotions, we may assign your computer browser a unique random number called a cookie. “Cookies” enhance website performance in important ways like personalising your experience, or making your visit more convenient. Your privacy and security are not compromised when you accept a “cookie” from our website. SPV does not use “cookies” to collect personal information. “Cookies” cannot read data from your computer’s hard disk or read cookie files from other websites.
We currently deliver orders placed on amuseeats.com to the selected pin codes/areas. You may check the delivery serviceability of your area/locality with our customer care/support team at +91 9966 87 86 85 or you can write to us on email@example.com.
We strive to process your orders within approximately 5 business working days provided the items are available in stock and that there are no problems with the payment verification.
You can cancel your order made on amuseeats.com either fully or partially anytime up to the cut-off time of the slot for which you have placed an order by calling our customer service or writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. In such a case we shall refund any payments already made by you for the order as per the prevailing Refund Policy.